Saturday, June 17, 2006

some newer pictures of the boys

Josh in May
Josh's First Hickey I went in to get Josh around 10 one night to give him a late bottle, and found his pacifier stuck to the side of his face. I, of course, thought it was hilarious. Maybe just because it was late and I was tired.
Jacob's Personal Spa
This would not normally be allowed in our house. But it was hot, and I was tired of saying "no" all day. He was outside throwing rocks into the little fountain, which was off, while I was inside, IMing my sister. I'd look up every minute or so and check on him. Then I looked up and couldn't see anything, but could hear splashing. My heart stopped. Then I saw him sitting in the fountain having a ball. And after Nathan got home, we even left Jacob in there to play while we ate dinner (we could see him from the table). First peaceful dinner we'd had in a long time.

3 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said...

These are precious pics! I happen to love the binky hickey! :) That's just too precious!

 
At 6/19/2006 08:27:00 AM, Blogger Lei said...

Okay, that paci pic is priceless!!!

 
At 6/19/2006 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Bek said...

Binky Hicky...that is funny.

I love how Jacob is just sprawled out in the fountian. Why not, right? It was hot hot hot last week. We sayed in the pool for hours. It sounds like he had the right idea.

Are you going to say (publicly) what town you are moving to? I am dying to know. E mail me if now.

Joshie is getting so big. You seem to be doing great w/ two tiny kids. I am off to Africa so I will catch up with you after the move. Good Luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home