Thursday, June 15, 2006

warning labels

I just cut Jake a piece of cheese (and am laughing extra hard when I re-read that because it reads oh-so-close to "cut the cheese") and noticed for the first time a warning label. On cheese. It reads: Warning: Made with milk or milk derivatives. What? Cheese is made with milk? No... And then I was reminded of the warning labels on Jake's "fruit snacks" (yo-go's): Warning: made with milk and soy products. So, ok - the soy I wouldn't have guessed. But again with the milk? Yogurt = milk ---> not so hard a connection. And then I started thinking about what obvious warning label could get slapped on my forehead right now.

Warning: Emotionally fragile until mid-July. Those nearby are encouraged to back away slowly.
What would your warning label say?

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Warning will explode if you continue to take down our property line fence. It is what my neighbors are currently doing. They didnt ask just did it. No they did ask last year and we said NO!!!! Now they are doing it. Wait until Jason sees it!!!

 
At 6/17/2006 05:13:00 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said...

Until Mid-July? Mine would be a constant warning!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home