Friday, March 10, 2006

102 and rising

My parents "joke" that Jacob is always sick when they come. I say it like that because they think they're serious and I think they're implying I have a sickly child. I don't. Well. My parents are coming to meet Josh. They're driving up from LA. Should be here between 6 and 9 tonight. Jacob was just fine until an hour ago, when I thought that he felt a little warm, took his temperature and discovered he has a fever of 102. Fun weekend ahead! Parents who want to sightsee! Child who wants to moan and wither and sleep (and I don't blame him). If you're interested in joining the fun, e-mail your phone number to don'tyouwish@sickhouse.com so I can send you my address. See you soon!

1 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Bek said...

Julie...Yikes.

You must be home now. I am glad you got the ICPC done. You need to call me to talk about the open/not open thing.

We just slammed the door shut on our situation (not because we wanted to ) and our formerly open adoption is now closed and it breaks my heart. Call me. :-) That is what lead to my Africa post.

I am so very very excited for you can't wait for more details.......

Hope you get some sleep!
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home