Friday, February 17, 2006

Two things about sex offender lists I learned today

Thing 1) We live in a condo. Man-who-lives-above-us is on the list. Whoa. I also learned that he's on the list for rape, which oddly, makes me feel a WHOLE lot better than if the offense were "lewd or lacivious act with child under 14". I'm being 100% serious. I'd much rather be in danger than my child, but for what it's worth, I'd love to not be in danger. Not that I am in danger. I'm still trying to disseminate this information and what I'm going to do with it. Probably nothing. I'm still in the "hmmm..." stage. Thing 2) Sex offenders who smile for their registry photo make my insides wiggle in uncomfortable ways. VERY uncomfortable ways. This is not Glamour Shots, people.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

We also live in a condo, so I feel the freakiness. The sex offender list freaks me out. I found a guy I used to date on there one time. And like you, I'd rather be the one at risk than my child. Hurt my child and watch me go ape on your hiney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home