Sunday, July 16, 2006

We went into Wal-Mart for milk...

...and came out with a pedicure (me) and a full set (sister-in-law). Things I learned today: 1 - what a "full set" is in manicure-speak 2 - that I still get freakishly giddy at the Super Wal-Marts cheap prices on food 3 - what wheat looks like. 4 - that my husband and sister-in-law were awed that I had not known what wheat looked like. 5 - that a vita-mix will ensure you live to be 397 years old. Just ask the demonstrater. 6 - that finally owning above mentioned vitamix, after pining for the thing for quite some time, is really as great as I thought it would be Wheat, anyone?

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 07:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call yourself a Mormon and you don't even know what wheat looks like.

Isn't Super Wal-Mart amazing and cheap.

 
At 7/16/2006 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Bek said...

I heart SuperWalmart. We stop at the one in The Middle of Nowhwhere, NV on the way to Oootah.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home