Thursday, July 13, 2006

A look back

(I wrote this post last night, but blogger wouldn't let me add photos. This is happening so frequently, I'm getting more antsy to ditch blogger. Anyhoo, it finally let me do the photos tonight. So here. And you get the post intended for today tomorrow. Probably.)
We're upon the eve of Jacob's 2nd birthday. And I've just had a blast going through some pictures as he's lying about five feet away from me, (not) going to bed. Jacob at 20 minutes old: The family shot at a couple hours old: Birthday pics 2005:
At his "party" with the 3 playgroup friends:
His 1st birthday cake - I had a lot of fun making this:
His 2 year old pic coming tomorrow (if he cooperates!)!

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 05:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! From your MI friend Wesley

 
At 7/15/2006 04:01:00 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your kiddo. He looks a lot like your husband.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home