Wednesday, April 19, 2006

another one from yesterday

Jacob has this really annoying habit of screech-screaming when he's mad. Say it together: we love the terrible twos! Anyhow, now when he does it he gets the much-hated time out. I had started out with the attitude that the screaming isn't actually hurting anyone, it's just plain annoying. But really? Can't take it anymore. Yesterday on the way to the farm he got mad at something, most likely me. This is what I heard from the back seat: "SCREECH! Time out." I wish they were all that easy.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 07:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried timeout with Wes but all he does is cry and yell NONONONONONONO Usually timeouts are for hiting or biting or screaming or throwing everything or biting or hitting or biting or hitting....catch a theme here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home