Thursday, April 13, 2006

all good

I had a good 90 minute cry last night and got all the frustrations out. It turns out that the move, while the largest ouch to hit, wasn't the only thing bothering me, and crying about one thing got everythin else out. I'm better. I'm moving, for heavens sake, it's not like California is going to drop off the map and I will never be able to come back. (but, oh...to be away from the beach, the Sierras...ok, ok...stopping myself right here...) The crayons are 95% out of the laundry. Thank you to a product called 21 Mule Team Borax, or 21 Team Mule Borax, or Borax 21 Team Mule or WHATEVER. It worked. It is, however, quite hard on the clothes, and we've had major fading. But most clothes are still wearable. Next to try on the still stained clothes is some product that suggests you use it - with a mask - in a well ventilated area. Should be an experience. And the sun, glorious SUN. It's out! It is 70 degrees right now! It is incredibly beautiful and that alone lifts my spirits higher than they've been in a month. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Lei said...

A good cry is needed every now and then! Glad your spirits are up today!!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home