Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Crayons in the dryer

Getting ready to leave this morning, I was rushing, which has become my new normal, which does not leave me living in a happy place. Jacob and I were in the skivvies when I went to open the very packed dryer. Guess what I found!! You can't guess if you read the title. Oh, wait! That's all of you. The crayons were blue and yellow, and my mood was black. Many of my favorite clothes were in that load, and a few of Jacob's new clothes were in that load. I am not a happy mommy. I'm all over this site right now looking for the easiest and most effective method to try to clean these clothes, instead of dumping them and going shopping. I'm realizing it's going to take several hours - at least. And I was planning on my photo albums and reading tonight! One more reason I hate laundry.

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Yikes... I hope it all comes clean!!!

 
At 4/12/2006 09:20:00 PM, Blogger owlhaven said...

oh, I feel for ya, gal! Crayons are awful!

Mary, mom to many

 

Post a Comment

<< Home