Sunday, April 16, 2006

watch your language

Yesterday, I was talking to my sister on the phone when I told her where we had decided, just hours earlier, to move. While I feel peaceful about the decision and know it's where we're supposed to be for now, it's going to take me awhile to get excited about this move. I ended my explanation to her with an emphatic "CRAP". To which Jacob replied with the following: "CRAP! Joshie, say 'crap!'". Oops. He's not just repeating it, he's teaching Josh, as well. Oops.

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 04:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa. They always seem to do that dont they. They hear the worst and run with it!!

 
At 4/17/2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

LOL on the things kids will repeat. Good luck with moving. It sucks to do it, but I hope it will be worth it in the end.

 
At 4/17/2006 09:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hard when they start repeating us. One time I was driving with a friend in the car and I was talking to myself (about this dumb guy who was in my way) then my 4 yr old son says "stupid, F..." I couldn't believe my ears. I was so embarrassed. I have learned my lesson!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home