Tuesday, May 16, 2006

These are the years

These are the years, the gentle years, the soft and sentimental years
    when wee little fingers reach and touch and little eyes gaze with wonder and trust, when you love so tenderly and so so much,
      these are the gentle years.
These are the years, the rainbow years, the quiet, walk-on-tiptoes years,
    the years of laughter and smiles and sighs when both of you watch with misty eyes the tiny bed where a cherub lies,
      these are the rainbow years.
These are the years, the tender years, the blissful, sweet-surrender years,
    when your little treasure from above is the soul and purpose and center of your plans and dreams and dearest love,
      these are the tender years.
- Barbara Burrow I'm thankful for him: And I'm thankful for him: Even/especially when he acts like this: These are the years.

7 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

 
At 5/17/2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Lei said...

How sweet! Beautiful boys!

 
At 5/17/2006 07:05:00 PM, Blogger smart mama said...

darling boys

 
At 5/18/2006 07:25:00 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I found your blog through Bek's. Cute kids! I'm also LDS and I have 2 kids (both adopted and both of a different race than my husband and I).

Good luck on your move.

 
At 5/18/2006 07:26:00 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I forgot that my family picture was going to come up with my comment...so that whole explanation of them being a different race is kind of obvious. Oops.

 
At 5/18/2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

beautiful boys!

 
At 5/18/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Beautiful! And your boys are darling. I love bucket on the head! And good luck in your move to Utah. (said with a tinge of jealousy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home