Saturday, May 20, 2006

Some people should not own dogs

I love dogs. Love. One of the reasons we are excited for a yard is so we can get a dog. I refuse to dress my dog in any type of clothing unnecessary for survival. I refuse to paint the dogs nails, dye the dogs hair (did you see that Super Sweet 16 - you know you watch it - where she dyed her 2 dogs hot pink? Oh, the horror). I kid you not - I have a collection of photos I've taken of dogs that should mercifully be treated like DOGS. Two pictures were added today, and you get a peek. Picture one: what the...? Picture two: Offense #1 - girl carrying dog in a baby front-pack for dog. Offense #2 - dog wearing sunglasses.

3 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 07:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How quickly have you forgotten that in college you had a dog living with you for a short time with it's toe nails painted?

 
At 5/20/2006 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh my gosh - who is this??? "I" didn't have the dog...my "roommates" had the dog. We painted its toenails? Are you serious?

To tell you the truth, in the college days, it might have been a possibility, but now I'm a grown-up, or at least I fake it relatively well.

And seriously - who is this? If I've got a former college roommate reading this I'd love to know!

 
At 5/20/2006 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Ha ha once when I was a kid I painted my dog's toenails. I would not do that now though, I can't even find the time to paint minnes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home