Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Merry Christmas, Part...Wait - it's almost Valentines Day

This is how our morning started:

Thank goodness I found some Christmas presents last night. The Husband and I were getting ready to leave last night, and I noticed a bag of 4 Christmas presents in the top of his closet. Huh? They were from my grandma for Jacob. I started ripping into them (well, at the time, Jacob was busy tearing apart the living room, after all) before I was chastised by The Husband to "Stop! Those are for Jacob!" Fine, fine. And it's a good thing I held onto them, too. Because they saved me from listening to the above scene for much longer. And no, Internet, he's not hurt. Just cranky because I took away the fork he was using as a weapon. Mean mother, that's me.

And that's the beginning of our morning. Thank goodness there were 4 or 5 new books wrapped up inside that Christmas goodness. Jake loves books, and with the rain outside, we're going to need the distraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home