Tuesday, January 10, 2006

fake snoring babes

As way of quick introduction, this really isn't a new blog. It's a continuation of a blog I've had going for almost a year. Why, oh WHY would someone move their blog to blogger? On purpose? Because that person previously blogged on Livejournal. 'Nuff said. (eta to anyone who cares, not that I expect it: no, I'm not going to bother to copy all the content from the old blog here. See, that would take time, work and effort that I would rather expend elsewhere. Have a nice day.) The fake snoring babe? That's my 18 month old, Jacob. Thanks to the Wiggles and the always tired Jeff, Jacob has taken to fake snoring. After asking to "hop up" in my bed, he's snuggled himself against the pillow and covered himself up. The sounds coming from him remind me of my husband, whose snores rattle the windows. Hey, not that it's a bad thing. I might snore, too. I just don't keep myself up at night. Time to hop in and fake snore with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home